AKG ARGININE - 180 caps
Nutritional Facts AKG ARGININE - 180 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information AKG ARGININE - 180 caps|
|Serving size: 3 capsules|
|Daily dose: 6 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|L-Arginine AKG alpha-ketoglutarate-dihydrate||3000mg|
|Ingredients: L-Arginine AKG alpha-ketoglutarate dihydrate, capsule (gelatin), anti-caking agent (E470b Magnesium stearate, E551 Silicon dioxide).|
How to take AKG ARGININE - 180 caps:Take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules before exercising on an empty stomach.
- L-Arginine-based dietary supplement
- One service provides 3000mg of Arginine
What is AKG Arginine?
AKG Arginine by Starlabs is a dietary supplement made with easy-absorption L-Arginine, as it is included in the form of AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate-Dihydrate).
What are the properties of AKG Arginine?
Arginine is considered a semi-essential amino acid for our body. It can be classified as semi-essential because it is essential during the period of childhood but is nonessential during the adult period.
Despite the above, Arginine provides a number of benefits as a dietary supplement, benefits that have been demonstrated in numerous studies, for example, a study reported that taking arginine helps stimulate the recovery of wounds on patients. (1)
Another important feature of Arginine is that it is a stimulant for the generation of nitric oxide, which is a very beneficial intermediary for many functions of our body.
The intervention of nitric oxide in our body causes our arteries to dilate, vasodilator action, allowing more blood to flow through our veins. As a result of this, blood pressure will reduce, favoring erection, as established by the scientists that performed the study on the action of nitric oxide on male erection. (2)
Another study carried out on 13 people with hypertension, showed that, following a 4 week oral consumption of Arginine, there was a considerable improvement in the blood pressure and quality of life of the patients. (3)
Characteristics of AKG Arginine by Starlabs
- Gluten-free supplement suitable for celiacs
- Easy to take capsules
- With ISO 22000 certificate (Food Safety throughout the production chain)
- Produced following the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Who is this product for?
- Athletes and active people
- Anyone who wants to increase the consumption of arginine in their regular diet
- People who want to improve their circulatory system and who have erectile dysfunction problems
(1) Williams JZ, Abumrad N, Barbul A. Effect of a specialized amino acid mixture on human collagen deposition. Ann Surg. 2002 Sep;236(3):369-74; discussion 374-5.
(2) Jung HC, Mun KH, Park TC, Lee YC, Park JM, Huh K, Seong DH, Suh JK. Role of nitric oxide in penile erection. Yonsei Med J. 1997 Oct;38(5):261-9.
(3) Palloshi A, Fragasso G, Piatti P, Monti LD, Setola E, Valsecchi G, Galluccio E, Chierchia SL, Margonato A. Effect of oral L-arginine on blood pressure and symptoms and endothelial function in patients with systemic hypertension, positive exercise tests, and normal coronary arteries. Am J Cardiol. 2004 Apr 1;93(7):933-5.
(4) Cheng IS, Wang YW, Chen IF, Hsu GS, Hsueh CF, Chang CK. The Supplementation of Branched-Chain Amino Acids, Arginine, and Citrulline Improves Endurance Exercise Performance in Two Consecutive Days. J Sports Sci Med. 2016 Aug 5;15(3):509-515. eCollection 2016 Sep.