Nutritional Facts CR5 CREATINE 1Kg
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information CR5 CREATINE 1Kg|
|Serving size: 1 dispenser (5g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate.|
How to take CR5 CREATINE 1Kg:Mix 1 dispenser (or teaspoon) with 240ml of water or juice and stir, one or two times a day. CR5 can also be added to your favorite protein drink.
- Creatine Monohydrate dietary supplement
- 100% product with no extra ingredients
- Neutral taste
What is CR5 CREATINE by StarLabs?
CR5 Creatine by StarLabs is a dietary supplement made of creatine monohydrate.
Creatine is key for the creation of energy in our body. Almost 100% of the creatine that we posses is found in our muscles. We normally find creatine sources naturally in raw meats and fish.
Providing the organism with an extra supply of creatine, has been proven to improve performance and muscle power in sportspeople. Taking CR5 Creatine will enable you to train with more intensity and power. (1)
This compound that is 100% creatine monohydrate implies that molecules that make up the supplement are creatine in a pure state. It does not contain any other ingredients, for this reason it is a good option for those people who are looking for 100% creatine.
Characteristics of CR5 CREATINE by StarLabs
- Each service (5g) provides 5000mg of Creatine Monohydrate
- CR5 Creatine is available in different sizes: 1Kg, 500mg and 300mg
- suitable for celiacs
How to take CR5 CREATINE?
This supplement is especially designed for after training. The consumption of the product will be done by mixing one dispenser (5g) with 40ml of liquid. It is recommended to be taken 1 or 2 times a day.
This supplement can also be combined with your favorite protein shake.
Who is this product for?
- All sportspeople who want to benefit from a creatine supply and improve their physical activity.
- The consumption of creatine is highly recommended for strength and power sports, bodybuilding, fitness followers, contact sports, weightlifting, sprinters, middle-distance runners, high jumpers, throwing athletes.
(1) Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Picarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Absoluta AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. eCollection 2017.