G2T GO2TRAIN XT
- Pre-workout formula
- Contains Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline and Arginine
- Vitamins and minerals
- Contains caffeine
- Available in several flavours: punch, lemon, orange and cherry cola
What is G2T GO2TRAIN XT?
G2T GO2TRAIN XT by Starlabs is a nutritional supplement made from amino acids, beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, Creatine and caffeine with sweeteners.
What are the properties of G2T GO2TRAIN XT?
It is a pre-workout formula made especially to be consumed before performing physical exercise.
G2T GO2TRAIN XT and Beta-Alanine
Several studies have proved that consuming Beta-alanine supplements increases muscular carnosine levels and this produces an improvement in the capacity to perform a high intensity exercise. (1)
Additionally, Beta-Alanine supplementation can delay the onset of fatigue in muscle contractions, subsequently increasing physical performance. (2)
G2T GO2TRAIN XT and L-Citrulline
Citrulline is an amino acid that is commonly found in watermelon.
Taking Citrulline has been shown to produce an improvement in performance in athletes and sportspeople that carry out intense workouts. Citrulline supplementation can positively contribute to the performance of athletes and can help to delay fatigue in intense or prolonged activities. (3)
Characteristics of G2T GO2TRAIN XT
- Each service provides 2g of Beta-Alanine
- Each service provides 2g of L-Citrulline
- Each consumed service will supply 1108mg of vitamins
- Each service contributes 60.3mg of minerals
Who is this product for?
- This supplement is aimed at those active people and athletes that want to improve their sport objectives.
1.Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of ß-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.
2. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. ß-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
3. Kiyici F, Eroglu H, Kishali NF, Burmaoglu G. The Effect of Citrulline/Malate on Blood Lactate Levels in Intensive Exercise. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
|per servingper 100gDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (12.4g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (12.4g)|
|Servings per container: 29|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Blen of vitamins and minerals||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|