H20 DRENALYN - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts H20 DRENALYN - 60 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information H20 DRENALYN - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)||250mg||++|
|Extracto Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (hoja)||150mg||++|
|Blueberry Vaccinium myrtillus||50mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), potassium chloride, arotostaphylos uva-ursi (leaf), magnesium oxide, blueberry Vaccinium myrtillus (leaf), sodium chloride, juniparus cmmunis (fruit), vitamin B6, gelatin. Made in a facility that processes other products that contain milk, soy, gluten, eggs, crustaceans and sulfites.|
How to take H20 DRENALYN - 60 caps:Take 2 capsules with 500ml of water twice a day, once after breakfast and another after your midday meal. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily.
- Dandelion, Blueberry Extract
- With Uva-ursi and juniper
- Contains Vitamin B6
What is H20 Drenalyn?
H20 Drenalyn by Starlabs is a dietary supplement made from minerals, plant extracts and vitamin B6.
What are the properties of H20 Drenalyn?
H20 Drenalyn is dietary supplement made from plant extracts, including the following:
Dandelion Root Extract
Dandelion root extract, also known as Taraxacum officinale. According to the following study, it was reported that the consumption of dandelion plant significantly increases the frequency of urination. (1)
Blueberry Extract Vaccinium myrtillus
Blueberries is a fruit originally from America and Canada. Its most common use is as a component of food products such as jams, sauces and juices, but nowadays we also find it as an ingredient in dietary supplements, thanks to its diuretic effect. this has been assessed in the following study, where the consumption of blueberries was shown to be associated to the prevention of urinary tract infections. (2)
Other ingredients included in H20 Drenalyn
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi leaf extract
- Extract of the fruit of Juniperus Communis
- Vitamin B6
How to take H20 Drenalyn by StarLabs
Take 2 capsules twice a day followed by 500ml of water. It is advisable to take the first two capsules in the morning and the next two after midday lunch.
It is necessary to drink plenty of water during the day, between 6-8 glasses.
Who is this product for?
- All of those people who are looking for a supplement that will help them promote the correct urinary tract function.
1. Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152.
2. Luís Â, Domingues F, Pereira L. Can Cranberries Contribute to Reduce the Incidence of Urinary Tract Infections? A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis and Trial Sequential Analysis of Clinical Trials.J Urol. 2017 Mar 10. pii: S0022-5347(17)39295-9. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2017.03.078