- Micellar casein and whey protein isolate
- Sweetened with sucralose
- Perfect solution with no lumps
- Helps cover daily protein needs
- High content in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Glutamine
- Great contribution of sodium mineral
- Product for before bedtime
What is PM8 MICELLAR CASEIN by StarLabs?
PM8 MICELLAR CASEIN by StarLabs is made of micellar casein and whey protein isolate with a high BCAAs content.
Casein is characterized by its slow releasing of the essential amino acids in our body, sometimes even being released up to 7 hours after ingestion.
Due to this slow absorption of the amino acids, the risk of muscle degradation is reduced. In addition to this main feature, casein takes longer to be digested, thus the satiating feeling is constant until the protein is completely absorbed. Casein is obtained through microfiltration, separating it from other components, so its main component is purely casein.
When the intake of micellar casein proteins is combined with a proper diet and exercise regime, they contribute to the maintenance/growth of muscle mass. PM8 MICELLAR CASEIN can satisfy the daily dose of proteins to complete our nutritional requirements.
Properties of PM8 MICELLAR CASEIN by StarLabs
- Each 30g service (1 tablespoon) provides 24g of protein, helping to cover half the recommended daily amount of protein.
- Each service provides 6,06g of medium chain amino acids (BCAA's).
- Contains sodium
- Available in different flavors: banana, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla
- Contains digestive and probiotic enzymes
How to take PM8 MICELLAR CASEIN?
PM8 MICELLAR CASEIN is recommended to be taken 2-3 times a day, usually between main meals or before going to bed. Keep in mind that because the absorption is slower, it can cause stomach heaviness.
Who is this product for?
- Sportspeople and/or active people who want to obtain an extra protein supply for their body, to cover the recommended daily allowance.