T90 TRIBULUS - 100 caps
- Tribulus Terrestris fruit extract
- Contains 90% saponins
- Each service provides 2250mg of Tribulus Terrestris
- Good Manufacturing Practice certificate
- ISO 22000, HACCP Certificates
What is T90 Tribulus?
T90 Tribulus by Starlabs is a dietary supplement in a capsule format made with Tribulus Terrestris fruit extract.
What are the properties of T90 Tribulus?
Tribulus has been used in therapeutic medicine for many years because of its multiple properties.
According to this study, Tribulus Terrestris could 'significantly improve sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction'.(1)
Another study on the matter of men's sperm, proved that taking Tribulus Terrestris, produced 'an increase of the motility and viability of human's sperm, due to its antioxidant properties. Researchers concluded that Tribulus terrestris can be used as a safe therapeutic alternative to the current treatments for the motility dysfunction in males'. (2)
There are many scientists that have investigated the benefits that the Tribulus terrestris plant may provide. A study carried out on postmenopausal women, assessed the effects on serum testosterone levels. From this trial that evaluated 36 women, it was concluded that 'Tribulus terrestris could be a safe alternative for treating hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women, as it effectively reduced symptoms with few side affects. Its mechanism of action probably involves a rise in the serum testosterone levels, in a free and bioavailable form'. (3)
How to take T90 Tribulus?
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times a day before meals. Take as needed.
Who is this product for?
- Active people who seek to complete their diet with Tribulus Terrestris.
(1) Kamenov Z, Fileva S, Kalinov K, Jannini EA. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction-A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas. 2017 May;99:20-26. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2017.01.011. Epub 2017 Feb 12.
(2) Asadmobini A, Bakhtiari M, Khaleghi S, Esmaeili F, Mostafaei A. The effect of Tribulus terrestris extract on motility and viability of human sperms after cryopreservation. Cryobiology. 2017 Apr;75:154-159. doi: 10.1016/j.cryobiol.2017.02.005. Epub 2017 Feb 17.
(3) de Souza KZ, Vale FB, Geber S. Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause. 2016 Nov;23(11):1252-1256.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Tribulus Terrestris [90% Saponins]||1500mg|