A complete Vitamin B dose
Vitamin B Complex is a supplement made from Vitamin B designed to meet the requirements of this vitamin, taking advantage of all its benefits for our health.
Vitamin B Complex by Universal Nutrition is made up by a group of Vitamins necessary for the proper functioning of almost all the body processes, such as Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Choline and Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA).
Main benefits of Vitamin B Complex by Universal Nutrition:
- Increasing the energy: Vitamin B is necessary to transform the carbohydrates that we eat into glucose and to transform glucose into energy. A vitamin B deficiency can lead to a loss of energy.
- Contributing to the proper functioning of the nervous system: The vitamin B complex is necessary for a healthy functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B5 is necessary for the functioning of the adrenal glands and the production of certain hormones and substances that regulate the nerves. Vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are necessary to regulate the functioning of the entire nervous system. Vitamin B9 is crucial to prevent neural tube defects during pregancy. A deficiency of any of these complex B vitamins can trigger stress, anxiety and depression.
- Improving the digestion: the vitamin B complex is fundamental for a proper digestion, the HCl production (hydrochloridric acid) and to support the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbs.
- Improving the health of the skin, hair and nails: the vitamin B complex is crucial for a proper RNA and DNA formation and cell replication. Our skin, hair and nails are constantly growing and renewing, which is why they need these vitamins to ensure that these structures are healthy. A deficiency of any of these vitamins can cause dryness, opaque skin, dermatitis, wrinkles, acne, skin rashes, hair loss and weak nails.
- Working in synergy: B vitamins work in synergy with each other, which is why a deficiency of any of these vitamins can trigger a bad functioning of one or all the rest, even if we have a good supply. Take your B vitamins from a product like Vitamin B Complex.
- Not producing toxicity: B vitamins are water soluble which means that any excess will be excreted through the urine. This also means that B vitamins have to be taken daily since vitamin B12 is the only one that can be stored. Urine may have a bright fluorescent color after taking a high daily dose of vitamin B complex. Don't be alarmed! This is perfectly normal and safe.