MODERN BCAA+ - 150 tabs
Nutritional Facts MODERN BCAA+ - 150 tabs
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information MODERN BCAA+ - 150 tabs|
|Serving size: 5 tablets|
|Daily dose: 5 tablets|
|Servings per container: 30|
|BCAA Blend+ 8:1:1 (micronized L-leucin, L-isoleucine, L-valine), L-Lysine HCI, L-alanine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine)|
|Ingredients: Patented blend [Mix of BCAA 8:1:1 (micronized L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), L-Lysine HCI, L-alanine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine )], stabilizer ( E460i microcrystalline cellulose, E468 croscarmellose sodium), dye (E170 calcium carbonate), coating agent (E463 hydroxypropylcellulose), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents (E570 stearic acid, E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide) , humectant (E422 glycerol).|
How to take MODERN BCAA+ - 150 tabs:Take 1 service (5 tablets) a day with or between meals.
- High BCAAs content
- Ratio 8: 1: 1 (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- With Sustamine ™
- In tablet format
What is USP Labs Modern BCAA+?
Modern BCAA+ from USP Labs is a dietary supplement of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) with L-Alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine ™).
Modern BCCA+ presents a 8:1:1 ratio that also incorporates Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine in its formula, which increases the properties of amino acids.
Main features of Modern BCAA+
Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are the main components of the muscles and represent about 1/3 of the proteins that make up the skeletal muscle. The intake of BCAAs is essential for:
- strengthening muscle structure (1)
- minimising muscle pain after training (1)
- reducing the feeling of tiredness (2)
Modern BCAA+ with Sustamine™
Modern BCAA+ contains Sustamine ™, a dipeptide of Glutamine (L-alanyl-L-glutamine), a combination of L-Glutamine and L-Alanine that contributes to rehydrating the body and maintaining energy levels during exercise. (3) It differs from L-glutamine in the following ways:
- Greater stability
- More soluble in water
Glutamine contributes to cell proliferation and to muscle recovery in less time, reducing post-workout discomfort. (4) (5) Increasing the properties of Glutamine will increase its effect on muscle tissue.
Who can take Modern BCAA+?
- Active people
1. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. “New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids”. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
2. Blomstrand E, Hassmén P, Ekblom B, Newsholme EA. “Administration of branched-chain amino acids during sustained exercise--effects on performance and on plasma concentration of some amino acids”. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1991;63(2):83-8.
3. Harris RC, Hoffman JR, Allsopp A, Routledge NB. “L-glutamine absorption is enhanced after ingestion of L-alanylglutamine compared with the free amino acid or wheat protein”. Nutr Res. 2012 Apr;32(4):272-7. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2012.02.003. Epub 2012 Apr 9.
4. Newsholme P. Why is L-glutamine metabolism important to cells of the immune system in health, postinjury, surgery or infection? J Nutr. 2001 Sep;131(9 Suppl):2515S-22S; discussion 2523S-4S.
5. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. Epub 2015 Mar 26.