VEGAN BISCUITS - PACK 1
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Vegan Biscuits
- Vegetable origin
With this pack we will be able to cook delicious vegan biscuits with coconut flavor which you can eat for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. This is a product of vegetable origin which is rich in fiber and essential nutrients.
- Vegan and vegetarian people who follow a diet of vegetable origin
- Those who want to enjoy a healthy snack which is also rich in fiber
Rice Flour by HSN is a food of vegetable origin made of finely ground rice with a high content of minerals and vitamins.
This food has complex chain carbohydrates and a low content in fat. Rice flour provides energy in a healthy way.
Oat Flour by HSN is a product that comes from oats with a high content in complex carbohydrates of low glycemic index.
Its main feature is that it provides healthy fat and it is rich in fiber. Oat flour provides prolonged energy and contributes to maintain the sugar levels in the blood.
Almond Butter by HSN is a food made of toasted almonds with a creamy texture that provides a great supply of vegetable proteins, healthy fats, and essential nutrients.
This food is ideal for those who want to reduce their appetite, since it has a high satiating power which will help to avoid eating between meals.
Oat Drink by Diet Radisson is a beverage made of enriched oats with calcium and vitamin D, which is extremely nutritious and has no added sugar.
It has a smooth flavor and has a high amount of calcium which contributes to the maintenance of our bones and teeth. Moreover, among its ingredients we can find vitamin D, which plays an important role in the absorption of calcium in the body.
HOW TO CONSUME?
With the products that are included in this pack, we are going to cook a recipe of 20-25 vegan biscuits with coconut flavor.
We will need:
- 50 g of HSN rice flour
- 50 g of HSN oat flour
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 1 spoon of agave syrup or other sweetener
- 1 spoon of HSN almond butter
- 50 ml of Diet Radisson oat drink
- 1 pinch of salt
Recipe for vegan biscuits:
- Put the agave syrup, almond butter, and oat drink in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture a few minutes until it dissolves, and mix all the ingredients.
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Now, mix the oat flour, rice flour, grated coconut, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the liquids that we heated previously to the contents of the bowl.
- Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass that sticks a bit to our hands.
- Let the mass settle for 5 minutes.
- Now, shape the individual biscuits with the size and thickness that you wish.
- Put the biscuits on a baking tray and cover them with baking paper.
- Put the baking tray in the oven at 180°C during 10 or 15 minutes, until the biscuits get golden.
- Let them cool and enjoy!