- Pre-workout supplement
- 2000mg of L-arginine per serving
- With caffeine
- With minerals and vitamins
- Suitable for vegetarians
Table of contents
Pre-training Storm by Victory Endurance is a food supplement powder made from carbohydrates, amino acids, plant extracts, vitamins, minerals and caffeine.
Pre-training Storm is a pre-workout supplement that provides the following vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin C: it supports the formation of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise, the energy-yielding metabolism and the functioning of the nervous system. In addition, it helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Thiamine: it supports the energy-yielding metabolism and the functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin: it supports the energy-yielding metabolism, the functioning of the nervous system and decreases the fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin B6: it supports the energy-yielding metabolism, the functioning of the nervous system, the homocysteine metabolism, the metabolism of protein and glycogen, and it decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12: it supports the energy-yielding metabolism, the functioning of the nervous system, the homocysteine metabolism and it decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Calcium: supports the functioning of the muscles and helps to keep the bones healthy.
- Phosphorus: supports the energy-yielding metabolism and helps to keep the bones healhy.
Pre-training Storm is made up of the following ingredients:
- BCAA's: L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
- Oxystorm®: wheat extract (Amaranthus Hypochondriacus)
- KSM-66®: ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera). It supports the energy levels, helps us gain weight and muscle mass, improves our resistance and it has adaptogenic properties.
Take Pre-training Storm 30 minutes before the workout, you just have to mix 1 scoop (15g) in 250ml of water.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (15g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (15g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate||2000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|