- Favours hydration and repleneshesminerals in sports practice
- Mineral blend that helps maintain physical performance
- With an extra supply of vitamins D and B1
Victory Endurance (Weider) Salt Caps is a dietary supplement that includes a mixture of vitamins and minerals, essential to support sports performance, promote hydration and help replenish lost salts during training.
Main components of Salts Caps:
- Sodium: Belongs to one of the three minerals known as electrolytes. It is the most important since it is essential to help maintain hydration during exercise due to its ability to retain water within the cell. It intervenes in the correct functioning of the musculature.
- Potassium: Another of the three electrolytes. It has an essential role at the intracellular level in the acid-base balance, in muscle contraction and in neuromuscular activity. Helps intracellular water retention.
- Chlorine: It's the last of the three electrolytes. It is essential to maintain water balance since it facilitates fluid absorption.
- Calcium: In addition to having a major role in energy metabolism, muscle contraction and neuromuscular activity, it also has other functions such as favouring nerve conduction and blood coagulation.
- Iron: This mineral is part of the red blood cells since it is the central atom of Hemoglobin, making it essential for oxygen transport.
- Magnesium: It has a role several important processes such as those that have to do with the release of energy (oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis), in the protein synthesis, the transmission of nerve impulses and electrolyte balance. Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Iodine: Iodine plays a very important role in the release of energy, in thyroid hormone production and in the nervous system.
- Copper: This mineral indirectly involved in oxygen transportation as it intervenes in the metabolism of iron. It has an essential role in bone mineralization, in the maintenance of collagen, in the oxidative metabolism of glucose and is also a great antioxidant.
- Manganese: This mineral plays an essential role in tissues rich in mitochondria (brain, liver, pancreas, kidney) and, therefore, for energy metabolism.
- Selenium: It has a great antioxidant power to be part of the Glutathione Peroxidase. It also has an important role in the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
- Thiamin or Vitamin B1: This vitamin is essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates for obtaining energy, for example, in the Krebs cycle.
- Vitamin D: It increases the assimilation of calcium and phosphorus and intervenes in the development and mineralization of bones, muscle function and the immune system.