- Anhydrous caffeine
- It provides 200mg of caffeine per serving
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
Table of contents
Caffeine 200mg by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement in tablets made of anhydrous caffeine.
Caffeine is one of the most used stimulants in the whole world.
It is advisable to take 1 tablet daily.
A tablet Caffeine 200mg provides:
- 200mg of anhydrous caffeine
- Amount of caffeine: each vegetable capsule provides 200mg of natural anhydrous caffeine.
- Easy-to-take format: the tablets from this supplement are easy to swallow and small to improve the intake and make it more accessible for everyone.
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been made in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which is why it follows the maximum food safety and quality norms.
Caffeine can be combined with other supplements like:
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 365|
Ingredients:Anhydrous caffeine, bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose), acidity regulator [E341iii) (tricalcium phosphate)], anti-caking agents [E460b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take CAFFEINE 200mg - 365 tabs:Take 1 tablet once a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It contains caffeine (200mg/1 tablet). Not advised for children nor pregnant women.
I usually cut the tablet in a half because 200mg is way too much caffeine for me. So what I do is taking a half in the morning and another one before training. Also, the fact that you get 1 year worth of supplementation for that price is crazy!!