1.38 €Save 1.38 €
1.78 €Save 1.78 €
2.18 €Save 2.18 €
1.78 €Save 1.78 €
1.78 €Save 1.78 €
3.58 €Save 3.58 €
- 100mg of Coenzyme Q10 per dose
- 120 vegetable capsules
- Product suitable for vegetarians
- 120 servings
- Product made within the EU
What is CoQ10?
CoQ10 by Vitaminalia is a supplement that provides 100mg of Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, ubidecarenone and coenzyme Q.
This substance is fat-soluble, similarly to the vitamins that we can naturally find in our body. In fact, it is present in most of the eukaryotic cells, mainly in the mitochondria.
CoQ10 is one of the elements of the electron transport chain and it intervenes in aerobic cellular respiration, generating energy in the form of ATP. Approximately 95% of the human body's energy is generated this way.
Therefore, the organs that have a highest energetic demands, such as the heart, liver and kidneys, have the largest coenzyme Q10 concentrations.
Properties of the Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme and cardiovascular health
A review on Coenzyme Q10 scientific articles, published in NCBI, suggests that 'A deficiency of CoQ10 can play a role in the development and worsening of heart failure, and that oral supplementation can possibly improve symptoms and survival in these patients'. (1)
'Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) has a potential role in the prevention and treatment of heart failure through improved cellular bioenergetics. In addition, it has antioxidant, free radical scavenging, and vasodilatory effects that may be beneficial'. (2)
Coenzyme Q10 and its role in bioenergetic and antioxidant activity
Another review published in the NCBI states that 'CoQ10 has properties related to bioenergetic and antioxidant activity; thus, it is intimately involved in energy production and in the prevention of peroxidative damage to membrane phospholipids and of free radical-induced oxidation. These properties make it suitable as a dietary supplement to improve cellular bioenergetics and to inhibit certain age-related pathologies.' (3).
Coenzyme Q10 Details
- Coenzyme Q10: Coenzyme Q10 is not considered a vitamin because the body has the ability to synthesize it. However, part of this coenzyme is degraded and must be compensated with the diet. The amount of coenzyme Q10 that we obtain through diet is from 5 to 10mg and it is mainly provided by animal foods such as meats, turkey and fish. In some circumstances the ability to synthesize coenzyme Q10 is reduced or the requirements are increased, so it is advisable to take a Coenzyme Q10 supplement.
- Vegetable Capsules: This coenzyme Q10 supplement is free of animal origin ingredients. For this reason it is suitable for people who carry out a vegetarian/vegan diet.
- Produced in the European Union: The range of Vitaminalia products have been produced in laboratories within the EU, that comply with all the sanitary regulations and have a variety of quality certifications that guarantee the origin of the raw material, their purity and the absence of contaminants.
- From the factory to your home: The absence of intermediaries makes the products of the Vitaminalia brand have an unbeatable value for money.
How to take Coenzyme Q10?
It is advisable to take 1 capsule a day.
How to combine CoQ10?
CoQ10 may be combined with a wide range of products according to individual needs of each person.
It may be of interest to combine it with multivitamin products that contain vitamin C and Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
Who is this supplement for?
- People looking for a Coenzyme Q10 supplement to complete their diet.
- Ideal for athletes and active people.
- People interested in taking care of their cardiovascular system in general.
- It may be useful for those people who wish to take care of their general health and help fight oxidative damage.
- Ideal for vegetarians.
1. Oleck S, Ventura HO. Coenzyme Q10 and Utility in Heart Failure: Just Another Supplement? Curr Heart Fail Rep. 2016 Aug;13(4):190-5. doi: 10.1007/s11897-016-0296-6.
2. Shimizu M, Miyazaki T, Takagi A, Sugita Y, Yatsu S, Murata A, Kato T, Suda S, Ouchi S, Aikawa T, Hiki M, Takahashi S, Hiki M, Hayashi H, Kasai T, Shimada K, Miyauchi K, Daida H1.Low circulating coenzyme Q10 during acute phase is associated with inflammation, malnutrition, and in-hospital mortality in patients admitted to the coronary care unit.Heart Vessels. 2017 Jun;32(6):668-673. doi: 10.1007/s00380-016-0923-x. Epub 2016 Dec 9.
3. Sarmiento A, Diaz-Castro J, Pulido-Moran M, Kajarabille N, Guisado R, Ochoa JJ. Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise in Healthy Humans: A Systematic Review.Curr Drug Metab. 2016;17(4):345-58.
Nutritional Facts COQ10 100mg - 120 veg caps
|Information COQ10 100mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 1 veg cap|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Maltodextrin, coenzyme Q10, anti-caking agent E551(silicon dioxide) and E470B (magnesium stearate).|
How to take COQ10 - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.