GREEN COFFEE 500mg
- 500mg of dry green coffee extract per dose
- 90 vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 45 servings
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Green Coffee?
Green Coffee by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement made of dry green coffee extract.
2 capsules of this supplement provide 500mg of dry green coffee extract, of which 250mg are chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogenic acid is a phenolic compound that belongs to the hydroxycinnamic acids, which are the result of combining a chemical acid and a cinnamic derivative (caffeic, ferulic, or p-coumaric acid).
Properties of chlorogenic acid
According to this review, it can have positive effects on the biomarkers of different diseases. 'Apart from its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that have been recently reported, it is thought that CGA (chlorogenic acid) is capable of exerting a pivotal role in the regulation of the metabolism of glucose and lipids, which can benefit conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease (CVD), obesity, cancer and hepatic steatosis.' (1)
Neuroprotective effects have also been reported from green coffee. 'Clinical and preclinical studies have provided evidence that CGA (chlorogenic acid) supplementation could protect against the neurological deterioration and against diseases related to oxidative stress in the brain'. 'There is growing evidence that the consumption of polyphenols, including CGA, could reduce the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases.' (2)
Characteristics of Green Coffee
- Dry green coffee extracted from Coffea Arabica: The green coffee extract is obtained from the seeds of the Coffea Arabica plant. The common coffee that is consumed daily as an infusion has been subjected to a roasting process which reduces the amount of phytochemical compounds, including chlorogenic acid. The green coffee beans have not been toasted, and therefore, they contain more of these substances when compared to normal coffee.
- Vegetable Capsules: No ingredients or additives of animal origin have been used for the production of this green coffee supplement. For this reason it is suitable for people who follow vegan or vegetarian diets.
- Produced in the European Union: The range of Vitaminalia products has been produced in laboratories from the E.U. that follow all the sanitary regulations and have a several quality certifications that ensure the origin of the raw material, their purity and the absence of contaminants.
- Straight from the manufacturer to your home: The products from Vitaminalia are only available at HSNstore.com, from where we send it to our customers without any intermediary. The absence of third parties reduces the cost and improves the quality/price rate significantly.
How can we take Green Coffee?
It is advisable to take 2 capsules a day with a meal. Green coffee naturally contains caffeine. 2 capsules will provide 15mg of caffeine, therefore, it is not advised for children or pregnant women.
How can we combine Green Coffee?
It can be perfectly combined with Green tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium Picolinate or L-Carnitine.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who want to take a supplement that is rich in chlorogenic acid to complete their diet.
- Ideal for athletes and active people, due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- People who follow a weight control diet due to its role in the regulation of glucose and metabolism of lipids.
- Those who want to benefit from the neuroprotective effects of green coffee.
1. Tajik N, Tajik M, Mack I1, Enck P3. The potential effects of chlorogenic acid, the main phenolic components in coffee, on health: a comprehensive review of the literature. Eur J Nutr. 2017 Apr 8. doi: 10.1007/s00394-017-1379-1.
2. Heitman E, Ingram DK.Cognitive and neuroprotective effects of chlorogenic acid.Nutr Neurosci. 2017 Jan;20(1):32-39. doi: 10.1179/1476830514Y.0000000146. Epub 2016 Mar 10.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green coffee extract||500mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Green coffee (Coffea Arabica- grain), dry extract (50% chlorogenic acid), maltodextrin, bulking agents (E170 (calcium carbonate) and E460 (I) (microcrystalline cellulose), glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agent E470B (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide), Color E171 (titanium dioxide).
How to take GREEN COFFEE 500mg - 90 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules a day with a meal.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. It contains caffeine (15mg/2 veg caps). Not recommended for children nor pregnant or lactating women.
Love this brand!
The price called my attention and now it has become one of my favourite brands. I particularly like this product because it makes me feel energised and it lasts for quite a while, worth the money.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This is an excellent natural energizer and fat-burner. It is especially useful during very demanding periods in terms of work or physical exercise.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Helps with weight loss
I’m currently following a weight loss diet and this supplement truly helps to burn some energy. The packaging is quite convenient as well since you can carry it easily in your purse or gym bagHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
After three months I have even lost some weight and I do not follow any strict diet, would recommendHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics