MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 180 tabs
Nutritional Facts MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 180 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 180 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Magnesium (Elemental) (from Magnesium Citrate)||32mg||8.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Magnesium citrate, bulking agent (E460i microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide).|
How to take MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 180 tabs:Consume 1-2 tablets a day before meals.
- 32mg of elemental Magnesium per tablet
- Take 2 tablets a day
- Each tablet provides 8.2% of the RDA
- Made in a E.U. certified laboratory.
What is Vitiminalia Magnesium Citrate?
Magnesium Citrate by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement of magnesium in tablets. Each tablet provides 30.86mg of Magnesium, 8.2% of the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance).
It is important to note that 200mg of Magnesium Citrate provides 32mg of elemental Magnesium.
Magenesium Citrate salt contains a 16% elemental Magnesium. Many formulas of other brands that can be found on the market claim, erroneously, that a product that contains 200mg of Magnesium Citrate supplies 200mg of elemental Magnesium. This information is completely false.
What are the properties of Magnesium Citrate?
Magnesium is an essential mineral for the human body, being a part of numerous vital functions. Most of the magnesium can be found in the bone tissue.
Magnesium citrate is made up of magnesium and citric acid and its main characteristic and unique feature in comparison to the rest of the magnesium formulas is its great bioavailability.
The main properties and benefits of Magnesium for the human organism are:
- Magnesium contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to electrolyte balance
- Helps the energy producing metabolism
- Participates in the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to muscle function
- Cooperates with normal protein synthesis
- Collaborates with the psychological function
- Contributes to bone maintenance
- Helps teeth maintenance
- Magnesium plays a role in the process of cell division
Magnesium is the forth most abundant mineral and second most important intracellular divalent cation, as well as being recognised as a cofactor in more than 300 metabolic reactions in the body.
Magnesium deficiency in our body can lead to a number of complications such as (1):
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
Magnesium is found in a multitude of foods that we can eat, such as unrefined grains, spinach, nuts, legumes, potatoes, etc. It is very to be unable to follow a good diet due to our rhythm of life. For this, it is advisable to opt for supplementation, which will give us the necessary dose of this mineral that is so important for our health.
Who is this supplement for?
- Anyone who wants an extra supply of Magnesium
- Athletes and active people
1. Volpe SL. Magnesium in disease prevention and overall health. Adv Nutr. 2013 May 1;4(3):378S-83S. doi: 10.3945/an.112.003483.