VITAMIN C 1000mg - 180 tabs
Nutritional Facts VITAMIN C 1000mg - 180 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information VITAMIN C 1000mg - 180 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)||1000mg||1250%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent E460 (I) (microcrystalline cellulose) and E341II (dibasic calcium phosphate), anti-caking agent E470B (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take VITAMIN C 1000mg - 180 tabs:Use 1 tablet a day with food.
- Vitamin C as l-ascorbic acid
- Only 1 tablet a day with food
- Vitamin that fulfils several important functions in the body
- Each tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C
- 180 tablets per bottle
- Produced in a EU Certified Laboratory
What is Vitamin C by Vitaminalia?
Vitamin C by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement that provides 1000mg of Vitamin C of l-ascorbic acid in tablets.
Among the functions of vitamin C, we can find:
- It helps to maintain a normal immune system function during and after intense physical exercise.
- It is involved in the correct formation of collagen for the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth.
- Contributes to the energy metabolism.
- Intervenes in the normal nervous system function.
- It is involved in a normal psychological function.
- It helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- It helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- It is involved in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- It increases the absorption of iron.
Vitamin C Sources
Vitamin C is found in many products that are consumed daily, such as kiwis, melon, oranges, peppers, currants, Brussels sprouts, parsley, guava, strawberries, red berries, tomatoes, spinach, lemons or broccoli.
Characteristics of Vitamin C by Vitaminalia
- Vitamin C as l-ascorbic acid: Ascorbic acid is a sugar acid that looks like a powder or crystals of a white-yellow colour. It is water-soluble. The ascorbic acid L-enantiomer is popularly known as Vitamin C. The term 'ascorbic' comes from the prefix a - (meaning 'no') and the Latin word Scorbuticus (meaning scurvy), a disease caused by the lack of vitamin C in the body. Ascorbic acid can not be synthesized by the body and must be obtained from sources that contain it, or through supplementation.
- Easy-to-swallow tablets: The shape, size, and glazing of these tablets has been optimized to make their consumption easier for the consumer.
- Produced in the European Union: Vitaminalia products have been made in laboratories within the EU, which meet all the sanitary regulations and have different quality certifications that guarantee the origin and purity of the raw ingredient and the absence of contaminants.
- Straight from the manufacturer to your home: The absence of intermediaries give Vitaminalia products an incomparable value for money ratio.
How to consume Vitamin C?
It is recommended to use this vitamin C supplement with food.
How to combine Vitamin C?
Vitamin C supplements have been created to meet the recommended daily amount of this vitamin.
It can be combined with multiple products. It just has to be taken into account that the combining product must not provide additional vitamin C.
Who can benefit from this Vitamin C supplement?
- Due to its high vitamin C concentrations it is ideal to meet the needs of the most demanding athletes.
- Very useful for people with a high oxidative stress.
- Anyone who wants to meet their vitamin C requirements.
The amount of product per serving is quite good. It also has a quite comfortable format, even though it is bigger than a capsule, it can be easily broken in half in order to swallow it more easily.
A must have, especially for those who practise high performance sports, I like to use it after the workout to benefit from its antioxidant properties. Easy to consume and you can carry it anywhere with you
Good supplement and affordable price
I try to use this supplement throughout the whole year, and with the amount this product has it is quite easy and affordable. Nice amount of product per tablet as well