VITAMIN D3 4000IU
- 100µg of Vitamin D in the form of Cholecalciferol
- 1 tablet a day
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of the bones
- 365 tablets per bottle
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- HACCP Certificate
What is Vitamin D3 by Vitaminalia?
Vitamin D3 by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement that provides 100µg (4000 IU) of cholecalciferol vitamin D3 per tablet. Vitamin D or cholecalciferol is a very important vitamin for the body, that belongs to the group of fat-soluble vitamins.
These are the main functions that Vitamin D performs in our body:
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to the normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps to maintain adequate levels of calcium in the blood.
- Helps with a normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of the teeth.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Plays a role in the cell division process.
Vitamin D is found in many foods that we eat on a daily basis. Foods of animal origin will provide us with Vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol and some vegetable foods will provide this vitamin in the form of ergocalciferol. Vitamin D can also be obtained by sunbathing.
It is becoming more common to take vitamin D nutritional supplements to meet the requirements of this vitamin.
How to take vitamin D3?
It is advisable to take a vitamin D tablet with a meal or immediately after one.
How can we combine Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D supplements can be combine with many different products.
You can always combine Vitamin D with Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, and vitamin K.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who are looking for a supplement to be able to meet their daily requirements of vitamin D.
- Recommended for people who do not sunbathe a lot, during the winter or for those who live in countries that are not very sunny.
- Dark-skinned people.
- Obese people.
- People who have to always wear sunscreen because of their skin phototype.
- Athletes and active people.
- People over the age of 50.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 365|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Thickener E460 (I) (microcrystalline cellulose), coating (coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), colourant E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent E553b (talc), stabilizer E463 (hydroxypropylcellulose), medium chain triglycerides (Miglyol), anticaking agent E471 (monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids) and E470B (magnesium stearate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
How to take VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs:Take 1 tablet daily.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Excellent amount of product per capsule, and it lasts for an entire year! Waiting to see the resultsHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Works well when combined
I use it along with some calcium for my bonesHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Very nice supplement, specially for those who cannot sunbathe as much as they wantHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics