VITAMIN D3 4000IU
Nutritional Facts VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 365|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Thickener E460 (I) (microcrystalline cellulose), coating (coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), colourant E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent E553b (talc), stabilizer E463 (hydroxypropylcellulose), medium chain triglycerides (Miglyol), anticaking agent E471 (monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids) and E470B (magnesium stearate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).|
How to take VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs:Take 1 tablet daily.
- 100µg of Vitamin D in the form of Cholecalciferol
- 1 tablet a day
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of the bones
- 365 tablets per bottle
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- HACCP Certificate
What is Vitamin D3 by Vitaminalia?
Vitamin D3 by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement that provides 100µg (4000 IU) of cholecalciferol vitamin D3 per tablet. Vitamin D or cholecalciferol is a very important vitamin for the body, that belongs to the group of fat-soluble vitamins.
These are the main functions that Vitamin D performs in our body:
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to the normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps to maintain adequate levels of calcium in the blood.
- Helps with a normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of the teeth.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Plays a role in the cell division process.
Vitamin D is found in many foods that we eat on a daily basis. Foods of animal origin will provide us with Vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol and some vegetable foods will provide this vitamin in the form of ergocalciferol. Vitamin D can also be obtained by sunbathing.
It is becoming more common to take vitamin D nutritional supplements to meet the requirements of this vitamin.
How to take vitamin D3?
It is advisable to take a vitamin D tablet with a meal or immediately after one.
How can we combine Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D supplements can be combine with many different products.
You can always combine Vitamin D with Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, and vitamin K.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who are looking for a supplement to be able to meet their daily requirements of vitamin D.
- Recommended for people who do not sunbathe a lot, during the winter or for those who live in countries that are not very sunny.
- Dark-skinned people.
- Obese people.
- People who have to always wear sunscreen because of their skin phototype.
- Athletes and active people.
- People over the age of 50.
Excellent amount of product per capsule, and it lasts for an entire year! Waiting to see the results
Works well when combined
I use it along with some calcium for my bones
Very nice supplement, specially for those who cannot sunbathe as much as they want