VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs
Nutritional Facts VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Daily dose: 1 comprimido|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Thickener E460 (I) (microcrystalline cellulose), coating (coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), colourant E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent E553b (talc), stabilizer E463 (hydroxypropylcellulose), medium chain triglycerides (Miglyol), anticaking agent E471 (monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids) and E470B (magnesium stearate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).|
How to take VITAMINA D3 4000IU - 365 tabs:Take 1 tablet a day.
- 100µg of Vitamin D in the form of Cholecalciferol
- 1 tablet a day
- Vitamin D contributes to a normal bone maintenance
- 365 tablets per pot
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is Vitamin D3 by Vitaminalia?
Vitamin D3 by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement that provides 100µg (4000 IU) of vitamin D3 cholecalciferol per tablet. Vitamin D or cholecalciferol, is a very important vitamin for the body, that is found within the group of the fat-soluble vitamins.
These are the main functions that Vitamin D exerts in our body:
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to the normal assimilation/use of calcium and phosphorus minerals.
- Helps maintain adequate levels of calcium in the blood.
- Helps maintain normal muscle function.
- Contributes to tooth maintenance.
- Contributes to normal immune system function.
- Has a role in the process of cell division.
Vitamin D is found in multiple food products that we eat daily. Animal origin food will provide us with Vitamin d in the form of cholecalciferol and some vegetable origin foods will provide this vitamin in the form of ergocalciferol. Vitamin D can also be obtained through the exposure of our skin to the sun light.
It is increasingly more common to take vitamin D nutritional supplements to help to cover the requirements of this vitamin.
How to take vitamin D3?
It is advisable to take the vitamin D tablet along with or just after meals.
What to combine with Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D supplements can be taken in combination with a multitude of products.
Good alternatives are to combine Vitamin D with Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, and vitamin K.
Who is this product for?
- People looking for a supplement to be able to meet their daily requirements of vitamin D.
- Recommended for people who are not very exposed to the sun, in periods of winter or who live in countries that are not very sunny.
- Dark-skinned people.
- Overweight people.
- People who should always wear sun protection because of their skin phototype.
- Athletes and active people.
- People over 50.
Excellent amount of product per capsule, and it lasts for an entire year! Waiting to see the results
Works well when combined
I use it along with some calcium for my bones
Very nice supplement, specially for those who cannot sunbathe as much as they want