- Zinc in the form of Zinc Gluconate
- Only 1 tablet daily with a meal
- Vital mineral for several functions of the organism
- Each tablet provides 25mg of Zinc
- 365 tablets per bottle
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Zinc by Vitaminalia?
Zinc by Vitaminalia is a nutritional supplement that provides a dose of 25mg of zinc (a 250% of the NRV) in the form of zinc gluconate.
Some of the most important functions of Zinc are:
- Contributing to a normal DNA synthesis and playing an important role in the cell division process.
- Being involved in a normal acid-base metabolism.
- Contributing to a normal cognitive function.
- Intervening in a correct fertility and reproduction.
- Contributing to a normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Participating in the normal metabolism of vitamin A.
- Contributing to a normal maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Helping to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Contributing to maintaining a normal vision.
- Encouraging the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Helping to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
Sources of Zinc
Zinc is present in many foods that we consume on a daily base. The best sources of zinc are oysters and clams, beef, pumpkin seeds, liver (pork, veal...), chicken and turkey meat, brewer's yeast, cheese, almonds and hazelnuts, oat flakes, peanut butter, dark chocolate, pumpkin, green beans, mushrooms, enriched cereals, tofu, chickpeas, white beans, spinach or linseed, among other sources.
Features of Zinc by Vitaminalia
- Zinc in the form of gluconate: Gluconate zinc supplements are ideal for meeting possible deficiencies of this mineral. Zinc is an essential mineral for the human body if we take into account the multiple functions it performs. Vegetarians and vegans are a group that is at risk of having a deficiency of this mineral, as well as expectant mothers and elderly people.
- Easy-to-swallow tablets: The shape, size and glazing of these tablets have been optimized to make their intake easier for the customers.
- Produced in the E.U.: The range of Vitaminalia products has been made in laboratories within the E.U., which follow all the sanitary regulations and have different quality certifications that ensure the origin and purity of the raw material, and the absence of contaminants.
- Straight from the manufacturer to your home: The products from Vitaminalia are only available at HSNstore.com, from where we send it to our customers without any intermediary. The absence of third parties reduces the cost and improves the quality/price rate significantly.
How to take Zinc?
It is advisable to take the Zinc supplement with a meal.
How can we combine Zinc?
Zinc gluconate nutritional supplements have been designed to help you meet the recommended daily amount of this mineral.
It can be combined with many supplements but we have to make sure that the combining product does not have additional zinc.
Zinc supplements can be perfectly combined with multivitamins and minerals like selenium, magnesium or calcium.
Who can benefit from this Zinc supplement?
- Due to the great amount of zinc that it provides, it is advised to meet the needs of the most demanding athletes.
- Highly suitable for people who undergo a high oxidative stress.
- All types of people who want to meet the zinc requirements of their daily diet.
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 365|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Bulking agent E460 (I) (microcrystalline cellulose), zinc gluconate, bulking agent E341 (calcium phosphate), anti-caking agent E470B (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).
How to take ZINC 25mg - 365 tabs:Take 1 tablet a day with a meal.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Works well for athletes
It really helps me recover from very intense workouts, a must in the supplementation of athletes!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good product overall
A capsule provides the daily requirements of zinc, which is quite convenientHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
A bottle lasts for a year, so it is definitely a nice investment on an essential mineral for our healthHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics