BEAUTY COLLAGEN 300g STRAWBERRY BANANA
Nutritional Facts BEAUTY COLLAGEN 300g STRAWBERRY BANANA
|per servingper 100g|
|Information BEAUTY COLLAGEN 300g STRAWBERRY BANANA|
|Serving size: 1 dispenser (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 dispenser (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g||++|
|of which sugars||0.2g||++|
|Colágeno de pescado||9.03g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed fish collagen, flavour (strawberry and banana flavour), SkinAx2 (grape seed extract, melon concentrate, zinc citrate, l-ascorbic acid), magnesium oxide, acidulant (E330 citric acid), colourant (E162 beet juice powder), l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sweeteners (E955 sucralose, E952 sodium cyclamate). Contains fish.|
How to take BEAUTY COLLAGEN 300g STRAWBERRY BANANA:Take one dose a day. Mix 10g of powder (1 dispenser) in 200ml of water.
- High fish collagen content
- With Vitamin C, Zinc and Magnesium
- Strawberry and banana flavor
- Suitable for celiacs
- Each dose provides 9.03g of collagen
- Product manufactured in the EU
What is Beauty Collagen?
Beauty Collagen by Weider is a nutritional supplement in a powder format for the preparation of drink based on fish collagen, plant extract, vitamin C and zinc, with sweeteners and strawberry-banana flavour.
Properties of Beauty Collagen
This supplement is low in fats, has no added sugars and is suitable for people with celiac disease.
It has a high content of hydrolyzed fish collagen to help prevent and stimulate the cells of the articular matrix to synthesize collagen, helping to maintain the structure of the joint and aid the joint comfort. (1)
Additionally, it contains Vitamin C and contributes to the normal formation of collagen, for a normal functioning of skin.
It also include Zinc in its formula, an essential mineral that will contribute to maintaining skin, hair and nails in normal conditions.
Who is this supplement for?
- All of those people who want to benefit from the properties offered by collagen.
- Active people and athletes.
1. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.