COLLAGEN 300g NON FLAVOURED
Nutritional Facts COLLAGEN 300g NON FLAVOURED
|per servingper 100g|
|Information COLLAGEN 300g NON FLAVOURED|
|Serving size: 1 dosificador (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 dosificador (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: 95% Peptides of Collagen Hydrolyzate Bovine (Peptan®), magnesium citrate, microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C, fully hydrogenated palm oil), hyaluronic acid, sweetener: E960 steviol glycosides (stevia extract). It may contain traces of lactose, soy, gluten and egg.|
How to take COLLAGEN 300g NON FLAVOURED:Dissolve 10g of powder (1 level scoop) in 200ml water.
- With Hyaluronic Acid and Magnesium
- With Vitamin C
- No sugars or fats
- With Peptan® collagen peptides
- Each service provides the recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C
What is Collagen?
Collagen by Weider is a nutritional supplement in a powder format to be dissolved. It is made of bovine collagen peptides (Peptan®), Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and Magnesium, with sweetener and a neutral taste.
What are the properties of Collagen?
This supplements has a high content of collagen peptides that posses beneficial properties for the human body.
Collagen and anti-ageing effect
Nutrition is a key factor that affects skin health and, consequently, its appearance. Collagen peptides are used as a bioactive ingredient in nutricosmetic products and have been proven, in preclinical studies, to improve the function of the skin barrier, to induce the synthesis of collagen and to promote the growth and migration of fibroblasts.
Oral supplementation with collagen peptides is efficient to improve the characteristics of skin aging. (1)
Collagen and joint health
A study carried out on 250 subjects with primary osteoarthritis of the knee, took collagen as a supplement for 6 months. At the end of the study, there was a significant improvement in the comfort of the knee joints, thus it can be said that collagen supplements are safe and effective to be considered as a food ingredient. (2)
Collagen and cellulite
The results of a study showed that regular ingestion of collagen peptides over a 6-month period led to a clear improvement in the appearance of the skin in women suffering from moderate cellulitis. (3)
Collagen and Vitamin C
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
Who is this supplement for?
- All of those people who want to benefit from any of the properties offered by collagen.
- Active and athletic people.
- Elderly people.
1. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
2. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
3. Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, Proksch E. Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. J Med Food. 2015 Dec;18(12):1340-8. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022. Epub 2015 Nov 12.