SAMPLE VITAMIN D UP - 5 gummies LEMON
Nutritional Facts SAMPLE VITAMIN D UP - 5 gummies LEMON
|Information SAMPLE VITAMIN D UP - 5 gummies LEMON|
|Serving size: 1 gummie|
|Servings per container: 5|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Sweeteners (maltitol, sorbitol), water, gelatin, vitamin D3 [bulking agent (maltodextrin), cholecalciferol], acidulant (citric acid), coconut oil, lemon flavoring, coating agents (carnauba wax, beeswax), colorant (E-100).|
How to take SAMPLE VITAMIN D UP - 5 gummies LEMON:Eat 1 gummie a day.
- Provides the RDA of Vitamin D
- Promotes healthy bones and teeth
- Promotes proper muscle function
- 1 gummy per day
- Delicious lemon flavor
What is Vitamin D Up by Weider?
Vitamin D Up from Weider is a nutritional supplement in the shape of delicious lemon flavour gummies that will help to cover the RDA of vitamin D of our diet.
What are the properties of Vitamin D Up?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is very important to perform numerous functions of the body.
It is well known for its role in the proper absorption and metabolism of calcium, therefore, it favours bone and teeth health.
Vitamin D is very important to maintain the proper function of the muscles and of the immune system, and, to promote hormonal balance.
Although vitamin D is obtained through sunlight and certain food products like blue fish or vegetable foods, lack of vitamin D is very common, especially in industrialized countries and countries with little sunlight.
In fact, the lack of vitamin D is considered a serious health problem worldwide. For this reason, it is advisable to take a daily supplement of vitamin D and this way to avoid possible deficiencies.
Who can benefit from taking Vitamin D?
- Recommended for all types of people, especially active people and athletes.
- People who do not have much exposure to the sun, especially in the winter months.
- People who spend a lot of time indoors or wear sun-cream when they go out.
- Dark-skinned people.
- Elderly people, women, people with problems of being overweight or people who need to restrict the fat of their diet.