THERMO CAPS - 120 caps
- Thermogenic fat burner
- 167mg of L-carnitine per daily dose
- 53mg of caffeine per serving
What is Thermo Caps?
Thermo Caps by Weider is a thermogenic fat-burner in capsules made from L-carnitine, plants, caffeine, niacin and chromium.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule with a glass of water before a meal or the workout.
Properties of Thermo Caps
Thermo Caps is a fat burner that combines the best ingredients to stimulate an effective weight loss. Moreover, it has a great thermogenic effect that will help us lose some extra pounds. Thermo Caps is specially useful during periods of calorie restriction since it helps to control the appetite and food anxiety.
Main ingredients from Thermo Caps:
- L-Carnitine: A study has revealed the importance of L-Carnitine when it comes to losing weight. The results showed how those participants that took carnitine significantly lost more weight.
- Green tea: helps to control the fat metabolism, increases the calorie expenditure, contributes to burning fats, prevents the absorption of cholesterol, helps to prevent the accumulation of triglycerides and fat while encouraging the use of fat as energy.
- Guarana: it strengthens the immune system, suppresses the feeling of hunger as well as the fatigue, helps to control the weight, contributes to the metabolism of fats and helps to control the weight.
- KFS (Turmeric extract): it supports the digestion, improves the digestion of fat and buffers the inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Cayenne extract: supports the weight loss processes.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): contributes to the energy-yielding metabolism, to the functioning of the nervous system and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Chromium: contributes to the metabolism of macronutrients and to regulate the blood glucose levels.
Who can benefit from Thermo Caps?
- Those who want some help to lose weight
1. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green Tea Extract||133mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|