VEGAN BCAA 300g
Nutritional Facts VEGAN BCAA 300g MANGO-ORANGE
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information VEGAN BCAA 300g MANGO-ORANGE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
How to take VEGAN BCAA 300g MANGO-ORANGE:Dissolve 1 scoop (10g) in 250ml of water.
- Essential Amino Acids ratio 2:1:1
- Provides 8.7g of BCAAs per service
- Sweetened formula
- With Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine
What is Wieder Vegan BCAA?
Weider Vegan BCAA is a powdered nutritional supplement to make a drink of branch-chain amino acids, with sweeteners.
The BCAA ratio is 2:1:1, which means that there is twice as much Leucine as there is Valine y Isoleucine.
The recommended daily dose is to take 10g dissolved in 250ml of water.
Properties of BCAAs
BCAAs or Branch Chain Amino Acids are made of 3 amino acids: Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine. The main difference compared to the rest of amino acids is that BCAAs pass directly into the bloodstream, and therefore, reaching the muscles faster.
Branch chain amino acids intervene in protein formation within the organism, which at the same time are responsible for muscle creation. (1)
BCAAs also help to reduce muscle pain after exercise. (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Anyone who wants an extra dose of BCAAs from a vegetable source
1. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans.Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390. ECollection 2017.
2. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.