- Vegan meal replacement
- Specially for vegans and vegetarians
- With vegetable plant extracts
- With vitamins and minerals
- Sweetened with Stevia
- With Inuline
What is Weider Vegan Diet Meal?
Vegan Diet Meal by Weider is a vegan meal replacement with vegetable proteins (pea, rice, quinoa, hemp), Açai extract, vitamins and minerals, with sweeteners.
Properties of Weider Vegan Diet Meal
This Vegan Diet Meal contains a mixture of maximum quality ingredients to provide a totally vegan meal replacement. The characteristics of its ingredients are:
- Pisane® is a very pure pea protein isolate with an 88-90% of protein content with great digestibility and high tolerance. It is also gluten and lactose free
- Inulin is a carbohydrate with a high soluble fibre content that favours digestion and weight loss through lipid reduction (1) (2)
- Açai berry extract contains polyphenols that have anti-oxidant properties (3)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) helps reduce fatty acid build-up in adipose tissue (4)
- Provides the body with a high amount of essential vitamins and minerals
Who is this supplement for?
- People who seek a good vegan food with a large amount of vegetable proteins
1. Guess ND, Dornhorst A, Oliver N, Bell JD, Thomas EL, Frost GS. A randomized controlled trial: the effect of inulin on weight management and ectopic fat in subjects with prediabetes. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2015 Oct 24;12:36. doi: 10.1186/s12986-015-0033-2.
2. Roberfroid MB. Introducing inulin-type fructans. Br J Nutr. 2005 Apr;93 Suppl 1:S13-25.
3. Yamaguchi KK, Pereira LF, Lamarão CV, Lima ES, da Veiga-Junior VF. Amazon acai: chemistry and biological activities: a review. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15;179:137-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.055.
4. Lehnen TE, da Silva MR, Camacho A, Marcadenti A, Lehnen AM. A review on effects of conjugated linoleic fatty acid (CLA) upon body composition and energetic metabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 17;12:36. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0097-4.