VEGAN PROTEIN SAMPLE 30g
Nutritional Facts VEGAN PROTEIN SAMPLE 30g CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information VEGAN PROTEIN SAMPLE 30g CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 1 sachet (30g)|
|Daily dose: 1|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|Ingredients: 82% Pea protein isolate (100% Pisane® C9), 10% low fat cocoa powder (theobroma cacao L.), 3% rice protein isolate, flavour, 2% ModCarb [oat bran (gluten-free), quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet], natural flavour, 0.1% Fruit & Greens extract [paprika, ginger, broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage, green tea, raspberry, banana, kiwi, mango, plum, lime, blueberry, pineapple, orange, pink grapefruit, cherry, lemon, cauliflower, germinated wheat (gluten-free), alfalfa, spirulina, chlorella, maltodextrin, thickener (E414 gum arabic), corn starch], sweetener [stevia extract (E960 steviol glycosides)], sodium chloride.|
How to take VEGAN PROTEIN SAMPLE 30g CHOCOLATE:Mix 30g of powder (1 sachet) in 300ml of water.
- Proteins from vegetable source
- Suitable for celiacs and lactose intolerants
- Each service provides 23g of protein
- Chocolate flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What is Weider Vegan Protein?
Vegan Protein by Weider is a sample made from a vegetable protein concentrate in powder format to prepare shakes, with sweetener and a brownie-chocolate flavour.
What are the properties of Vegan Protein?
The vegetable proteins of this supplement come from peas and rice. Additionally, its composition includes a mix of fruit and vegetable extracts.
Cuando la toma de proteínas vegetales se combina con una dieta adecuada y un régimen de ejercicio, contribuyen al mantenimiento/crecimiento de la masa muscular.
When taking vegetable proteins is combined with an adequate diet and an exercise regime, it will contribute to maintaining/growing muscle mass. A recent study researched the effect of taking pea protein in relation to an increase of muscle mass. The results showed that, when following an adequate training regime, pea protein supplementation contributed to a greater increase of muscle thickness in comparison to the placebo group. Especially for those people starting or returning to muscle strengthening. (1)
Who is this product for?
- Vegetarians and vegans
- Celiacs and lactose intolerant
- Active and sports people
1. Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, Guérin-Deremaux L, Saniez MH, Lefranc-Millot C, Allaert FA. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Jan 21;12(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5. eCollection 2015.