RECOVERY ADAPTOGENS - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts RECOVERY ADAPTOGENS - 90 caps
|Information RECOVERY ADAPTOGENS - 90 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving|
|Extracto de Cordyceps Sinensis||550mg|
|Extracto de hoja de albahaca santa||250mg|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract||100mg|
|Ingredients: Extract of Cordyceps sinensis (mycelium) 95%, extract of Ocimum sanctum (leaf) 8-15:1, bovine gelatin, extract of Rhodiola rosea (root) (min. 3% rosavin), anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate), color (E171 titanium dioxide). May contain traces of milk and dairy products, egg, gluten, soy, nuts, celery, fish, shellfish and shellfish-based products.|
How to take RECOVERY ADAPTOGENS - 90 caps:Take 1 dispenser (1 capsule) with a glass of water during breakfast, daily.
- With plant extracts
- Take one capsule a day
- Contains Cordyceps sinensis
What is Recovery Adaptogens?
Recovery Adaptogens by Wod Crusher is a dietary supplement in a capsule format with extract from Cordyceps sinensis, holy basil and Rhodiola.
Properties of Recovery Adaptogens
This nutritional supplement from Scitec Nutrition is made of a powerful blend of plant extracts: Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps sinensis and Ocimum sanctum.
The plant of Rhodiola rosea is original of a polar climate, reason why it endures severe climatological factors. It is a robust plant which since ancient times has had its roots used for healing properties on human beings. Among its properties, we can highlight:
- Help get emotional comfort, good mental health and calms stress
- Contributes to blood circulation and brain reactivity
- It has antioxidant effect that intervenes in cellular protection
- Contributes to physical performance in endurance exercises and their subsequent recovery (1)
- Mitigate stress and act against depression
Cordyceps Sinensis is a fungus that grows in the Himalayas and is known to have been used in traditional Chinese medicine because of its many characteristics for human health.
supplementation with Cordyceps Sinensis improves exercise performance . (2)
The combination in one unique food supplement of Rhodiola Rosea and Cordyceps Sinensis provides greater improvement effects in workouts, that contribute to enhance aerobic performance. (3)
Ocimum sanctum or holy basil is an aromatic plant used in Asian countries for its properties in cooking, medicinal and religious beliefs.
A study carried out on supplementation with Ocimum sanctum leaf extract revealed that it possesses enhancing properties for human cognition. (4)
Who is this supplement for?
- Active and sports people
- All of those people who wish to obtain some of the properties offered by this supplement
1. De Bock K, Eijnde BO, Ramaekers M, Hespel P. Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307.
2. Chen S, Li Z , Krochmal R, Abrazado M, Kim W, Cooper CB. Effect of Cs-4 (Cordyceps sinensis) on exercise performance in healthy older subjects: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 May;16(5):585-90. doi: 10.1089/acm.2009.0226.
3. Chen CY, Hou CW, Bernard JR, Chen CC, Hung TC, Cheng LL, Liao YH, Kuo CH. Rhodiola crenulata- and Cordyceps sinensis-based supplement boosts aerobic exercise performance after short-term high altitude training. High Alt Med Biol. 2014 Sep;15(3):371-9. doi: 10.1089/ham.2013.1114.
4. Sampath S, Mahapatra SC, Padhi MM, Sharma R, Talwar A. Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum Linn.) leaf extract enhances specific cognitive parameters in healthy adult volunteers: A placebo controlled study. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015 Jan-Mar;59(1):69-77.